Getting new windows or maintaining old ones can be a hassle. Why struggle through inferior quality when you can use Window Maintenance Services Ltd. This company was established in London in 1996 and aims to be the best window and door service company in the area. If you’re looking for quality, then look no further.
Window Maintenance Services has all the necessary certification, including a FENSA registration, ISO 90001 registration, ISO 14001 registration, OHSAS 19001, and Contractor Plus Approved Contractor Status. If this isn’t enough, you can browse the long list of satisfied customer testimonials on their website – including Tottenham Hotspurs and Chelsea Football Clubs.
Whether you’re looking to fix up your house, window replacement London, or set-up new work premises, Window Maintenance Services can help you. They specialize in different work environments and have successfully completed both domestic and commercial projects, including:
- Domestic Window Repairs in London and Essex for all different types of windows. Whether your windows are encased in uPVC, timber, aluminum, or feature sash frames you can count on their workforce to get the job done.
- Domestic Window Replacement London of all different types, including Double Glazed windows and secondary glazing.
- The installation of domestic conservatories.
- Energy-saving solutions for domestic homes by repairing any cracks in windows or frames that result in a loss of heated air. Heat loss is one of the leading causes of unnecessary electrical expenditure in the UK and can be accredited to inferior window and door solutions.
- Theft deterrence by providing anti-theft window/door solutions and repairing any security faults that may already exist in windows and doors on the property.
- Specialized Atrium Roofs for buildings in the London area to provide a powerful and impressive feature to the building.
- Glass replacements for all commercial buildings, including those using double glazed or shatter-proof protection security windows.
- Roller shutter doors can both be installed and repaired in the London & South East areas.
- Scheduled window maintenance visits to ensure that all the previous work is up to standard and that no new faults have occurred. This proactive monitoring is a great way to save money by solving problems before they become more severe.
These services are some of the many on offer and you can contact the company directly from their website or via telephone for a one-on-one consultation. Consultants will be able to help you every step of the way including initial survey assistance, permission and regulation requirements, and sourcing/manufacturing of the different doors or windows. Customer peace of mind is one of the most important aspects of Window Maintenance Servicesand they have a commitment to provide continuous customer support through their comprehensive guarantee. This comprehensive written guarantee covers all the work carried out and ensures that everything is up to their rigorous standards. In addition, there is also a personal guarantee that every project will provide the best door and glazing solutions for the project – focusing on providing a solution that is both the highest quality possible and excellent value for money.