For more than 50 years, container shipping has been existing. The standardization began shortly after. It is led by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). Standardized containers have changed the shipping and transport industry. That allows people to transport goods by road, ship, and rail easily. As the containers can fit various forms of transport with ease. The standardization of containers contributes to helping increase efficiency.
A very popular leading supplier of shipping containers is SCF shipping containers. It offers the most versatile and widest range of intermodal. Tank, and on-site storage containers for sale or hire. SCF is known to be the longest established national container supplier. That is existing in Australia. They are shown to have high-quality products delivered safely, efficiently, and quickly.
Here are the Various Types of Shipping Containers:
- Flat Rack Containers- these include collapsible sides. Which fold and perfect for shipping boats. Cars and also equipment.
- Dry Storage Containers- these are the quality shipping containers. They are used to ship dry materials. These are normally in either 10ft, 20ft, and 40ft lengths.
- Open Top Containers- these containers don’t have a roof, which allows foods of any height to be shipped. Such as machinery or logs.
- Tanks- these are made to keep liquids which include fuels.
- Refrigerated Containers- this is great for pharmaceutical goods and food stock.
- Open Side Containers- the doors to the containers can be fully opened on the side. That allows for wider loading of materials. This is perfect for shipping vegetables.
SCF’s range of storage containers is made from Weathering Carbon Steel. To offer the greatest protection from vermin and harsh weather conditions. While also maintaining structural integrity for many years. These containers represent a cost-effective solution. For a long or short-term storage of auto parts, furniture. Tools and equipment or excess stock. Containers are easy and fast to deploy. So you don’t need to wait for processes commonly connected with extensions or building.
Some Advantages of using SCF shipping containers:
- Transformable- almost all the real estate market is filled. With all types of diversified homes. Many choose these storage containers as they are enormous and easily movable. You can select any interior designs and decor with their size. To make it homely depending on what suits your space.
- Flexibility- containers are versatile. They are not just applicable on roads but also on rail. It permits you to lessen cost and service greater distances. The cargos are used to deliver both small and large batches of goods regardless of the distance. It can also be used to deliver dangerous liquid substances. Like concrete products like foodstuffs and hydrocarbons.
- Affordable and Fast Transportation- the details about the goods in the container. Are documented on the outer side of the container. The customs formalities are clarified. And the boxes can be transported to their destination quickly. Transporting goods in containers by the sea is possible to transport. Products internationally at a low cost.
- For Security Purposes- any transporter always worries about the safety of the goods. SCF cargo containers provide ultimate security to items on movement. They are sealed completely once the goods are loaded onto the shipping containers. This protects the goods from an unknown substance that could cause great damage. The metallic steel material and reinforced locks protect the containers. From the theft’s interests and make the containers long-lasting.
- Environment Friendly- shipping materials are made of durable and long-lasting materials. It can still be intact though there’s harsh weather. It can be changed into something else rather than disposing of it.
These are just some of the many advantages that SCF shipping containers can offer. Yet, it will still be better to check the quality of the storage container first before buying it.