The Temporary Graduate visa Australia (subclass 485) is a visa that allows you to remain in Australia to live, study or work after graduation. The dwell time depends on the streams you subscribe to.
What are the requirements for an Australian postgraduate visa?
- Under 50
- Hold an intermediate visa
- Holders of a student visa within the past six months
- A valid qualification is required to enroll in a CRICOS course.
- You will not be able to change the visa stream after submitting your application.
- Attach the proof as stated in the application form.
Planning to do your post-grad in Australia? Here are some pointers for you
- people and culture
Australia has a great diversity of cultures, religions, languages, and history. And it turns out that international students are studying in Australia, where the arts are diverse, are looking in an attractive and diverse environment.
Most Australian students live off-campus in homestays, residences, and rented apartments, but some Australian universities offer accommodation options for international students so they can connect with local students.
- to go for a walk
Australia is a vast country, and transportation is essential. Public transport is very efficient, and international students should move anywhere by bus, train, carpooling, bicycle, or plane.
- money is important
Tuition fees in Australia are generally lower than in other countries such as the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Visa requirement
Hold an appropriate visa Valid quality of a CRICOS course registered as a student visa holder within the past six months Only one category is required – visa category cannot be changed after application has been submitted.
Student visa benefits
With Success Australia Student Support, you can:
- Join our exciting educational program.
- Family Visa Eligibility to Accompany Family
- Unlimited working hours in any industry
- Graduate visa eligibility. This temporary visa allows you to live, study, and work after graduation.
How to register
A graduate visa Australia is required to study in Australian educational institutions. The process can be confusing if you don’t answer your question; NTRUST can help! They will guide you through all courses. If you are wondering if you can obtain an Australian student visa to increase your chances of success, please get in touch with us. Call +65 6299 0245 for an inquiry, and one of their specialist advisers will assess your eligibility criteria. You can also attend free webinars and ask questions during the Q&A.