It is highly profitable and straightforward to invest in a property in the U.K. Yet, there are a distinct number of things you must know before you begin. One of the UK’s most great cities is Birmingham which has a lot of great attractions that put the city on the map. Including its nightlife, network of canals, and it’s being well-known as a shopping destination. This is why a lot of people preferred birmingham property investment.
The city is the home of the most Michelin star restaurants and has a global appeal outside of London. The Jewellery Quarter is popular for producing almost 40% of the UK’s jewelry, the highest application in Europe. Birmingham is known as the rapidly growing city center in the country. The population of Birmingham increased by 163% between 2002 and 2015.
What is a Property Investment?
Property investment is the act of buying a property to gain a profit. This profit could have rental income, capital receives from the sale of the property, or both.
Know what an Investment property is?
An investment property is a property that is bought to produce a return on investment. An investment property comes in the form of a house, apartment, commercial house, or a kind of property that can be sold or let out for profit.
Why invest in the property in the U.K?
Despite there being a lot of external forces affecting the market. Seller and buyer confidence is still high in the last 6 months. Almost 75% of active buyers in the UK were confident they would uk property investment in the next 3 months.
- The UK undersupply drives demand
- Demand for homes has continuously grown. And the latest report from Hometrack’s supply/demand imbalance is supporting the headline rate of growth.
- Low-interest rates
- The base rate of the Bank of England after two consecutive cuts in March 2020 remains at 0.1%. This only means that a lot of lenders are providing great competitive buy-to-let mortgage rates. Also, a raft of modern products, making the process of investment more accessible.
- Fast increasing population
- The population of the UK is predicted to reach 75 million people in the next 20 years. It is an indication of the huge housing demand building within the market.
- Rentals returns set to grow
- Rents are also foreseen to increase alongside rising house prices.
- Value through the foreign exchange
These are some of the main reasons why a lot of businessmen prefer to have a property investment in the UK.